The British Speedway Network (collectively, "BSN," "we," "our," "us") respect your privacy and value your trust and confidence. This privacy notice (the "Privacy Notice") applies to our website watch.britishspeedway.co.uk and explains how we collect, use, and disclose information through the Services. By using BSN’s services (“The Services”), you agree that you have read and understood the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Information Provided by You
We may collect some or all of the following types of information when you register with or use our Services:
• Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
• Unique identifiers, such as a username or password;
• Demographic information, such as gender;
• Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
• Real-time Geolocation information;
• Communications and marketing preferences;
• Favourite team and other personal preferences
• Search queries;
• Correspondence, waivers or acceptances and other information that you send to us; and
• Additional information as otherwise described to you in this Policy, at the point of collection.
If you decide not to provide this information, it may limit our ability to provide some of our content.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit or use the Services, including:
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Your Media Access Control (MAC) address, which is a unique identifier assigned to a network interface controller
• Your device type or mobile carrier;
• Information collected through cookies, as described further below.
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
• Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
• Contact you via email and otherwise about your account;
• Contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you, and otherwise send you promotional material or special offers;
• Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
• Customise and personalise your use of the Services;
• As otherwise described to you in this Policy, at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
WE WILL NEVER SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE.
Third party vendors that processes your data on behalf of BSN, may access and otherwise process Personal Information in connection with their job responsibilities or contractual obligations.
We may share your personal information with others for the purposes described above, as follows:
• Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfil orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us).
• Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganisation, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
• Other Parties With Your Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as demographics and usage statistics, with the British Speedway Promoters Limited, advertisers, sponsors or other organisations.
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Please email us at email@example.com to opt-out or to request any of the following:
• See what data we have about you if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
The Services may contain links to other websites or online services that are operated and maintained by third parties and that are not under our control or maintained by us. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of those other websites, the content displayed therein, or the persons or entities associated therewith. This Privacy Notice does not apply to this third-party content. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites or services.
We will retain your information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, considering criteria such as applicable rules on statute of limitations, legal requirements and the duration of your use of our website and receipt of our Services.
The Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Information from anybody under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that anybody under the age of 18 has provided personal data to us, please contact us using any of the methods described in the "Contact Us" section of this Privacy Notice, and we will endeavour to delete that data from our systems.
Information When You Attend A Live BSN Event:
When you attend a live BSN event, including BSPL hosted matches at a member club’s stadium, we may capture your image, voice and/or likeness, including through the use of video cameras when we film or photograph you in a public location at a BSN Event. You should therefore expect to be filmed or photographed by cameras when you are in a public location at an BSN live event (e.g. as an audience-member in the stadium if you are attending a match). In addition to describing how we capture and use your image, voice and/or likeness in this Privacy Notice, we may also display signs at any BSN Event indicating that you may be filmed or photographed.
How we use the Personal Information collected at an BSN Event:
We will use the personal information:
• to produce, exhibit, advertise or otherwise use your image, voice or likeness in any and all media now or existing in future as part of BSN's commercial, advertising and marketing activities.
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Services prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the privacy practices of the Services, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org